- Children develop their design and technology skills throughout their time at The Langley Academy Primary
- In our purpose built technology room children cook, bake and produce their final products
- DT is connected to curriculum themes to give children purpose for their designs and a chance to think about how technology has changed.
- In Key Stage Two children undertake specialist Design Technology projects to design, make and evaluate their projects.
- Children begin working with wood in Reception on the wood work table.
- In textiles, children experiment with different materials and how they might be used for example, Children make costumes for performances.