- Through Geography children learn about the world and other cultures.
- Learning about the world and its people help children develop their cultural capital and brings the world closer.
- The children learn geographical knowledge about the world to provide context for history and English
- The final summer term is International term across the school and children learn about different parts of the world and share their learning in exhibitions
- Children build on geographical skills throughout KS1 and 2. They confidently use maps and directions
- Children have strong geographical knowledge and can locate countries and towns around the world.
- Discovery Day on field work support children to develop their orienteering skills