PSHE & RHE
- PSHE lessons are planned to align with Year group themes and topics
- Lessons are interactive, children ask and answer questions through discussion, role play and partner talk.
- Children revisit key ideas each year to reflect on them year on year.
- Annual Discovery Days based on PSHE to tackle big ideas, for example ‘What is a family?’ or ‘How do I talk about emotions’
- Children take part in weekly circle times with their class to discuss issues and thoughts
- Year Group Assemblies take place each week to talk about the school values and key age related issues