- Our RE Curriculum aims to teach children about a wide range of world religions and to help children understand other people’s view of the world.
- We follow the Pan-Berkshire Agreed Syllabus.
- Children are given the opportunity to reflect on their own beliefs and the skills to talk about the beliefs of others.
- As children growing up in Slough, it is essential that our children understand and respect one another’s customs and beliefs.
- Children learn about the faiths and religions practiced by members of the school family and invites members of the school community into school to talk about religious festivals and celebrations.
- RE lesson develop children’s enquiry skills as they are encouraged to ask questions and find out answers.