The Museum Learning Team:
- Jenny Blay, Head of Museum Learning
- Naomi Hudson, Museum Learning Development Officer
- Maria Lopez, Deputy Head at The Langley Heritage Primary Academy
- Grace Shaw, Deputy Head at The Langley Academy Primary Academy
You can get in touch with Jenny and Naomi by:
Every year we work with many museums and cultural settings. We have a core of museum partners who have been with us from the start. They are:
- The Museum of English Rural Life at Reading University
- The River & Rowing Museum
- The Oxford University Museum of Natural History
- The V&A
Senior members of these museums, along with the Cultural Learning Alliance, are all members of our Museums Advisory Group. We are grateful for their support.
"We are pioneering the use of Museum Learning at The Arbib Education Trust. We have high aspirations for our children and young people and are determined to provide an outstanding education. Museum Learning supports our aspirations, instilling confidence and supporting independent learners through our ethos of Curiosity, Exploration and Discovery."
- Rhodri Bryant, Executive Principal at The Arbib Education Trust