- Children begin computing by learning how to use desktop computers, Beebots and other basic technology
- As the children develop their skills, they begin to use desktop publishing programs and other simple software.
- Children begin learning to code in Year One using Beebots and then develop into Scratch and other block-based programmes.
- Key Stage Two Freeflow projects include stop motion animations and video presentations
- Computers are used across the curriculum to research information and find resources to develop computer literacy
- All year groups learn how to stay safe online and we hold parent information events bi-annually to share this learning with parents.
- VR headsets are used to develop children learning and provide experiences that cannot be replicated in reality.
Computing subject journey