- Children learn French in an immersive and multi-sensory way
- They learn vocabulary and grammar to develop their fluency
- Children learn about French culture and food as part of their learning
- Children confidently speak French in class
- French vocabulary is taught through songs, games and objects
- Children are able to communicate basic French and express themselves
- Children are able to read, write and speak basic French.
- In Year Three children study France as a topic to provide richness to their French language learning.
French curriculum journey