- Music lessons are designed to compliment the year group theme and topic and build on children’s musical knowledge and skill
- Children take part in musical performances at Christmas, Mothers’ Day and at end of Year Celebrations.
- Assembly music introduces children to a range of musical styles and artists including, Dolly Parton, Stevie Wonder and classical music.
- Weekly singing assemblies taught by a specialist teach children a range of songs from musicals, pop culture and film.
- Specialist teachers teach music to Year Two- Five
- Extra- curricular Music clubs include, song writing, samba drumming, choir and recorder.
Music subject journey
Music visual map